One of the most stressful times in your life other than having a baby and planning a wedding will probably be when you finally decide to move or buy your own house. Now just imagine how much more stressful that will be if your chosen home ends up being on the other side of the state or country. While you could risk it and move everything yourself renting a truck, chances are you’re not a professional mover or transporter so things could get a little messy or broken. Even if it’s just a few hours away, the time it takes you and your family to pack everything, lug it into a trailer or rented truck and drive it will probably add even more stress to the trip. So, here are seven reasons you should consider hiring a professional long distance moving company in NYC for your next long distance move.
1. A surveyor or long distance move manager will come into your home, assess you inventory that is going to be transported and make a note of it and discuss the options to pack your household goods. Our free in house estimates help give you peace of mind that you are choosing the right moving company to cover your cross country move.
2. Our professional packers will ensure that all your valuables, breakables and fragile items are carefully wrapped, sealed, packaged, and inventoried before moving them. We care for your items as if they were our own and having your items arrive in the same condition they left is our primary goal.
3. There will be multiple movers that are trained and know what they are doing when it comes to lifting and storing your items safely for your furniture’s travel across state lines.
4. It is not as expensive as you think! Think about this: Once you’ve hired a truck paid for insurance, gas, tolls, boxes and packing paper, mattress bags, etc., etc., you are probably actually better off hiring the professional long-distance moving company to handle the move for you.
5. Who needs the added stress. Moving should be an enjoyable experience that you can get through while micro managing not wearing too many hats (the mover, the packer, driver, mom/gag/husband/wife). Leave the multi taking hat wearing to us.
6. Just remember, once you actually get to your new home and feeling tired and exhausted you do not have to unpack a thing! Most companies will give you the option of also hiring and paying for the movers to unpack and organize all your furniture. We always start by assembling your beds and arranging the bedrooms so children or anybody needed to get some rest and easily do so once we finish and move onto other parts of the apartment or house.
7. We move stage home, families and also businesses! Whether you are a big business or a small office moving on to bigger and better things in a new city, hiring a commercial long distance moving company is definitely the way to go. The movers know the importance of ensuring all your equipment and offices furniture arrive safely in one piece.
So, whether you are experienced when it comes to packing or this is your first big move you should always consider hiring a professional, especially if it is a long distance move. So give us a call and get a free moving quote today.